Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**UPDATE** Club T Shirt collection

Irsyad
    Irsyad
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Male Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

**UPDATE**  Club T Shirt collection Empty **UPDATE** Club T Shirt collection

Post  Irsyad Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Alright guys I know you all have been waiting for this so here it is.

Our club T has been already been ordered and is due to arrive next week. There's been a major change in the design as they did not have enough stock for the original shirt model.
    Thus we'll no longer be using the orange/white combination. The new shirt will be white based with blue/black. The back design will remain the same.

Please come down on your respective training days next week, (31st August) onwards to collect your shirts. Note* We've only ordered the shirts for those who have paid. For those who have not paid, we'll try and get a second batch of orders for you lot asap but in the meantime you guys will have to wait.

The club's a little tight on budget you see....

And finally, for those who paid me 25 dollars, my apologies but I was suppose to collect 27 dollars from you. Please pay the remaining 2 dollars when you collect your shirts from me. It was a mistake on my part, sorry for the trouble.

Contact me if you have any questions thanks!
    Irsyad

Ps: If you don't like the new shirt model, hunt down Walter thanks Smile

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:38 am