Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cca fiesta

Irsyad
    Irsyad
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Male Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Cca fiesta Empty Cca fiesta

Post  Irsyad Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:40 am

I know this forum's been rather dead lately,but I finally got my laptop fixed today so I'm going to start posting again.

Starting of course with the Cca fiesta on the 20th-21st of April. On behalf of the committee and publicity, I would like to thank everyone who came down to help out during the two day event. And to the comm members who spent the extra time and effort preparing for the event. The keychains were a huge hit, we should do the same thing next year:)

Our sign up rate was over the top this year, with over 120 new members in just day one alone. So expect the courts to be a little packed for the next few training sessions. Let's welcome our new club members!

Ok that aside, I'll cut to the chase to what you all really want to hear, CCA points.
    For those who came down to help, relax, I remember who you all are. Please don't worry about it.We'll try to reward you with cca points.

So for any further questions, please don't be afraid to start a new topic at the chit chat section. Make it a little lively people!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:43 pm