Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Marcus~A.Y.
Jessica
Walter
7 posters

IS THERE GOIN TO BE ANY HOLIDAY OUTINGS BY TENNIS?!

Walter
    Walter
    Nptc Logistics
    Nptc Logistics

Male Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

IS THERE GOIN TO BE ANY HOLIDAY OUTINGS BY TENNIS?! Empty IS THERE GOIN TO BE ANY HOLIDAY OUTINGS BY TENNIS?!

Post  Walter Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:28 pm

AS STATED ABOVE
    Jessica
    Jessica
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Female Number of posts : 34

IS THERE GOIN TO BE ANY HOLIDAY OUTINGS BY TENNIS?! Empty Re: IS THERE GOIN TO BE ANY HOLIDAY OUTINGS BY TENNIS?!

Post  Jessica Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:33 pm

As in activities to be held by the club?
    Marcus~A.Y.
    Marcus~A.Y.
    Tennis Noob
    Tennis Noob

Number of posts : 7

IS THERE GOIN TO BE ANY HOLIDAY OUTINGS BY TENNIS?! Empty Re: IS THERE GOIN TO BE ANY HOLIDAY OUTINGS BY TENNIS?!

Post  Marcus~A.Y. Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:25 pm

Well of course whether activities by the club. Thats what it said?? hahaha. Can you guys organize an event properly anot? And this would be the job of ... Which com member? Go kill each other over it. Hahaha.
    Irsyad
    Irsyad
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Male Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-22

Post  Irsyad Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:35 pm

Mini tournament!! I so want to host that badly. But walt, like we said ytd...our funds a little dry ah
    Walter
    Walter
    Nptc Logistics
    Nptc Logistics

Post  Walter Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:27 am

If u wan a mini toruny y not ask coach arrange some friendly wit other schs. I was talking something like, MASS BOWLING. Sponsored by ourselves, or we can have like movies and lunch and such to fill up the spaces between the trainings. And to marcuz, the whole comm work together and no such thing as who is 100% responsible for one specific task. Its a heavy burden on the fellow, the whole comm work together regardless of post,surely something can come out. Oh and oor me no cable, any1 nice enuf to lemme stay over nite to watch some major match soon. So something like tat can turn into a stayover its more fun to BOO TOGETHER and CHEER TOEGTHER! Hope Nadal dun dominate this year's 1 again........If tat contiinues. Very soon Super Bowl will be held on CLAY not GRASS. No more finesse in tennis any more...... Sry Jess, not a supporter of Nadal.
    Jessica
    Jessica
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Post  Jessica Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:20 pm

Walter wrote:If u wan a mini toruny y not ask coach arrange some friendly wit other schs. I was talking something like, MASS BOWLING. Sponsored by ourselves, or we can have like movies and lunch and such to fill up the spaces between the trainings. And to marcuz, the whole comm work together and no such thing as who is 100% responsible for one specific task. Its a heavy burden on the fellow, the whole comm work together regardless of post,surely something can come out. Oh and oor me no cable, any1 nice enuf to lemme stay over nite to watch some major match soon. So something like tat can turn into a stayover its more fun to BOO TOGETHER and CHEER TOEGTHER! Hope Nadal dun dominate this year's 1 again........If tat contiinues. Very soon Super Bowl will be held on CLAY not GRASS. No more finesse in tennis any more...... Sry Jess, not a supporter of Nadal.

I want a mini tournament toooooooooo
    And yessssssss lets stayover or sth and organise a whole day tennis bonding event hehe

And Walt go die hahahaha. Nvm Nadal got my support can already.

And I wonder why it isn't raining today HAHA.
    Irsyad
    Irsyad
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Post  Irsyad Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:00 pm

The zoo dammit! Walter! Me wanna go zoo! Ok Airu wants Night Safari so either one works for me Very Happy

And I'll talk to coach about the mini tournament soon cuz me and Sara were planning to host something like that. Among club members for now, so we'll get some planning experience before hosting a school open.
    onelifetennis
    onelifetennis
    Nptc Web Management
    Nptc Web Management

Female Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  onelifetennis Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:49 pm

HAHAHA OVERNIGHT AT SYAD'S HOUSE! THEN WE TAKE MRT ALL THE WAY TO JOO KOON Very Happy
    Irsyad
    Irsyad
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Post  Irsyad Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:25 pm

onelifetennis wrote:HAHAHA OVERNIGHT AT SYAD'S HOUSE! THEN WE TAKE MRT ALL THE WAY TO JOO KOON Very Happy

Why does it always have to be MY HOUSE woman! And yes yes we ALL KNOW pioneer Mrt is open so shushh!
    Walter
    Walter
    Nptc Logistics
    Nptc Logistics

Post  Walter Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:34 pm

Anyone's house wit freakin cable tv will do really. Think Sara's house also can, go disturb her?
    Irsyad
    Irsyad
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Post  Irsyad Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:06 am

Walter wrote:Anyone's house wit freakin cable tv will do really. Think Sara's house also can, go disturb her?

Yeah agreed, Sara's house it is then since well, It's soooo easily accessible by mrt now muahaha.
    maltan
    maltan
    Nptc Web Management
    Nptc Web Management

Number of posts : 2

IS THERE GOIN TO BE ANY HOLIDAY OUTINGS BY TENNIS?! Empty RE: IS THERE GOIN TO BE ANY HOLIDAY OUTINGS BY TENNIS?!

Post  maltan Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 am

zoooO! i wanna see the white tigger you know.
    stayover at syads place haha freeeee buffet all day(: bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    just testing Very Happy
    Irsyad
    Irsyad
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Post  Irsyad Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:19 pm

I'll be sure the tigers maul you Mal.
    And stop treating my house like a resort! We go Saras house instead!
    maltan
    maltan
    Nptc Web Management
    Nptc Web Management

Number of posts : 2

IS THERE GOIN TO BE ANY HOLIDAY OUTINGS BY TENNIS?! Empty to the zoo, to the zoo. yeah..everything you earn in box to the zoo.

Post  maltan Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:07 pm

haha but but.
    both houses la, since so nearby. afro

cheers
    Jessica
    Jessica
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Post  Jessica Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:11 pm

maltan wrote:haha but but.
    both houses la, since so nearby. afro

cheers

nice subject Mal. HAHA.
    Walter
    Walter
    Nptc Logistics
    Nptc Logistics

Post  Walter Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:56 am

just go MALCOM house then!
    onelifetennis
    onelifetennis
    Nptc Web Management
    Nptc Web Management

Female Number of posts : 23

Post  onelifetennis Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:11 am

maltan wrote:zoooO! i wanna see the white tigger you know.
    stayover at syads place haha freeeee buffet all day(: bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    just testing Very Happy

AND WE ARE GONNA HAVE HALAL BUFFET LOL!
    Walter
    Walter
    Nptc Logistics
    Nptc Logistics

Post  Walter Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:55 pm

just eat dun tell syad its pork. He will nver tell the diff
    Irsyad
    Irsyad
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Post  Irsyad Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Beef or pork, beer or coke, dun tell me, It's better not to know LOL
    candyheaven
    candyheaven
    Nptc Treasurer
    Nptc Treasurer

Female Number of posts : 31

Post  candyheaven Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:26 pm

lol..I want a mini tournament!! but for girls like not enough ppl..so how??
    and..I think we need more club fund first!Rolling Eyes Tennis peeps..those haven pay club fund rite..pls pay it to me asap!!!!
    Irsyad
    Irsyad
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Post  Irsyad Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Let's have a mixed tournament or something! I dun believe in difference in gender LOL! Equal rights ppl! And yeah we really need club funds, should discuss bout that asap. Treasurer think of a financial scheme for our club! Haha tennis club always withdraw more than they ever deposit.
    Walter
    Walter
    Nptc Logistics
    Nptc Logistics

Post  Walter Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:20 pm

YEA CANDY's QUADCORE PROCESSOR WILL BEAT U DOWN
    candyheaven
    candyheaven
    Nptc Treasurer
    Nptc Treasurer

Post  candyheaven Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:36 pm

cheers mixed tournament!That's a good idea..haha..andd financial scheme?!? I just need more people to have more funds..publicity ppl need to do their jobs tongue
    Irsyad
    Irsyad
    Nptc Publicity
    Nptc Publicity

Post  Irsyad Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:37 pm

candyheaven wrote:cheers mixed tournament!That's a good idea..haha..andd financial scheme?!? I just need more people to have more funds..publicity ppl need to do their jobs tongue

LOL she's right, I need to do my job gah. No ppl = no income, man we're kinda in the dumps.
    candyheaven
    candyheaven
    Nptc Treasurer
    Nptc Treasurer

Post  candyheaven Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:46 am

yea..and for tennis outing, no zoo pls!! Laughing I dun think any1 will wanna go..and going someone's house rite..is the space enough?!?(though I dunno how many ppl will be going) haha..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:35 pm