Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave a Racket's model name here and i check how much i can get it from my friend.

Walter
    Walter
    Nptc Logistics
    Nptc Logistics

Male Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-02-24

Leave a Racket's model name here and i check how much i can get it from my friend. Empty Leave a Racket's model name here and i check how much i can get it from my friend.

Post  Walter Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:01 am

As stated above. Just leave a racket model here and i'll leave a reply on the price asap. Just for ur info, all rackets but fischer and techifibre are closed market. That means the rackets have to go thru a company in singapore tat distributes tat racket. SOOOO the prices are pretty much standardised is its a closed market. Open market howeva, the rackets coming in doesnt need to go thru a strict distributer so the price range is usually much bigger. A fischer frm my fren cost 150-210 MAX wit strings, queens go frm 150-230 WITOUT STRINGS! But wilson and babolat rackets are usually the same or maybe even more expensive since he doesnt buy in bulk. Head i can tell u where got MAJOR discounts so u can get it cheaper, but its usually OLD models like the flexpoints.

OK enuf ranting, just leave ur model and i'll check it up for u people.
    Cheers~

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:44 pm